LO2: Fonts, graphics, house style colours


Fonts

The Font I chose 'Baskerville Old Face' is suitable for my target audience as it has connotations of being mature, clean, stylish and easy to read. Having a clean simplistic font will represent the brand of  UTOPIA  Arts as timeless and well though out.

Graphics

As I am targeting small art business owners they stereotypically enjoy greenery and are interested in the plant life that can help to support climate change. That is why I chose to use leaf graphics on my front cover, but it is also because plant life connotes relaxation and calm representing my magazine as something that would be calming to read.

House style colours

I chose Yellow as it connotes happiness and the sun. And Green as it connotes nature, movement and suggests forward thinking. My audience will find this colour pallet intriguing and appealing as sage green is currently popular in the media today. I also chose black on white as it is simple and classic.




Comments